Word count: 4,000-8,000
- Abstract: 250 words max, not included in overall word count.
- Keywords: about 5 suitable search terms.
- Endnotes and reference list: included in word count. See Style Guide for formatting instructions.
- Formatting must conform to the journal’s house style.
- Images and external hyperlinks are encouraged, but copyright restrictions must be observed.
Articles should address aesthetic matters in philosophical contexts. All articles are subject to double-blind peer review after which successful articles will be published at the discretion of the Editors.
1. It does not meet the journal’s submission requirements as posted in our Style Guide or is submitted after the posted deadline
2. It is clearly an unedited conference paper, which does not meet either of this journal’s length requirements as posted in the Style Guide
4. It has not been carefully edited and/or is full of typos, grammatical errors, spelling errors, etc., which are unsuitable for a professional readership
5. It contains remarks that the Editors deem offensive, implying racism, sexism, discrimination against LGBTQ perspectives, xenophobia, and so on