- MS Word format: .doc or .docx.
- Format for blind review: remove author’s name and affiliation.
- Observe our style requirements. Submissions that do not observe our style requirements will not be considered.
- Your submission must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere as stated in this journal’s copyright policy.
- Include the word “submission” in the subject of your email to ensure that it gets through our spam filters.
- Send your submission by the relevant CFP deadline.
- Email your submission to eventalaesthetics at gmail dot com.
1. It does not meet the journal’s submission requirements as posted in our Style Guide or is submitted after the posted deadline
2. It is clearly an unedited conference paper, which does not meet either of this journal’s length requirements as posted in the Style Guide
4. It has not been carefully edited and/or is full of typos, grammatical errors, spelling errors, etc., which are unsuitable for a professional readership
5. It contains remarks that the Editors deem offensive, implying racism, sexism, discrimination against LGBTQ perspectives, xenophobia, and so on
Authors are responsible for ensuring that their submissions observe all mandatory requirements. Submissions that do not meet said requirements or violate our copyright policy will not be considered for publication or sent for peer review. Decisions to publish are made at the Editors’ discretion. The team will not enter into negotiations about editorial decisions.